College Lake Nature Reserve Weekly Walk (Levels 1 and 2)
- College Lake Nature Reserve, Upper Icknield Way, Bulbourne, HP23 5QG
- Wednesday 02 January 2019
- 10:30am to 11:30am
A choice of two walks every Wednesday morning departing at 10.30am.
The gentle walk takes between 30-45 minutes and is over flat ground with no stiles. The level 2 walk will include the occasional stile and some gradients
Please arrive by 10.15am so that we are ready to leave by 10.30am.
We meet outside the Visitor Centre at the BBOWT College Lake Nature Reserve near Tring.
Plenty of free parking and refreshments can be purchased on-site after the walk.
* Please note that no dogs are permitted on this walk
Brought to you in conjunction with Active Bucks.
- Cost: Free
- No booking required, just turn up on the day
- Suitable for: Level 1 - Adults with general mobility. Walk is over flat ground with no stiles. Up to 45 minutes. Level 2 - Occasional stile and gradient. Up to 60 mins.
For more information please call 01494 475367 or email: email@example.com