Services for deaf or hard of hearing
We provide over 100 services for Buckinghamshire’s residents and people who work here. Our services include:
- Adult learning courses such as guitar for beginners, pottery or business.
- Country parks including Langley, Black, Denham. Thorney Heath and Stockgrove parks.
- Early years for information on childcare and early education.
- Environmental issues including strategic planning and waste.
- Libraries for borrowing books and using our many other services.
- Local archives offering a range of resources to support research in family, local and house history
- Paths and bridleways around the county.
- Roads and transport including maintenance, bus timetables and road safety.
- Registration services such as registering a birth or death or arranging a wedding.
- Social care support for children, families and carers.
If you are deaf or hard of hearing you can contact us using:
Text Relay on 18001 0845 3708090
We work in partnership with Action on Hearing Loss to offer an integrated service to people in Buckinghamshire with sensory disabilities. This service is called Buckinghamshire Integrated Sensory Service (BISS) and provides assessment and support for individuals with visual, hearing and deafblind needs.
For more information visit BISS webpage
Address: Buckinghamshire Integrated Sensory Service, Riverside House, 44 Wedgewood Street, Fairford Leys, Aylesbury, Buckinghamshire, HP19 7HL
Minicom: 01296 485154
Telephone: 01296 479970
Mobile: 07918 904664
Fax: 01296 485037
Is there anything wrong with this page?